Take advantage of more than 400 colleagues attending Nexus Summit 2018 and host your internal meeting, reception, staff or board meeting, or collaboration session at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis.
The National Center has reserved a block of meeting rooms for rent and exclusive use by our meeting attendees and colleagues. Times and rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis. The National Center will make every effort to assign the most appropriately sized room for the request.
Meeting room sizes are able to accommodate group sizes from 20 - 200 people. Availability includes times and dates from Saturday, July 28 – Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
- Water service
- Choice of room set: theater, classroom, hollow square or banquet rounds
- Listing in Nexus Summit program, app and website (if requested)
Negotiated rates are available for non-profit organizations and collaboratives. After confirming with the National Center, groups will work directly with hotel staff to arrange AV and catering for the gathering. Related AV and catering expenses will be billed directly by the hotel to your organization.
For details on how your group can reserve a private meeting space please contact email@example.com.
Some of the organizations currently meeting at Nexus Summit 2018 include:
- The National Collaborative for Improving Clinical Learning Environments have invited representatives of their over forty member organizations to continue the conversations from their October 2017 Symposium.
- The Joint Accreditation™ for Interprofessional Continuing Education will host its annual leadership meeting of jointly accredited providers and focus on assessment of teamwork and team-based care.
- Train-the-Trainer, or T3, an interprofessional faculty development program, will host a T3 Alumni event to engage past program participants to share stories and outcomes of their programs.
- Always a key partner in the Nexus Summit, the American Interprofessional Health Initiative, will host several events and a reception to welcome members to the Nexus Summit activities.
- The Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions (ASAHP) is sponsoring a summit on interprofessional teams and workforce readiness for colleagues to share recommendations or initiatives about interprofessional workforce readiness in the current health care environment. This summit is being coordinated by AIHC member and ASAHP IP Chair Anthony Breitbach.
- The National Center’s Accelerating Interprofessional Community-Based Education and Practice initiative grantees will gather at the Nexus Summit to share updates on their work, lessons learned, and best practices.